This two-day, Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) Course, sanctioned by the Scrum Alliance, is fundamentally focused on standard Core Scrum, so you know you’re learning the concepts and vocabulary other Certified ScrumMasters learned.
Plus, the course includes discussion of common optional Scrum practices as outlined below, and various other topics and recommendations based on experience with working Scrum teams.
Find your date, start learning
Core Scrum concepts you will learn in our Certified Scrum Master workshop
- Agile values and principles
- The Scrum Framework
- Empirical vs Defined processes. Iterative & Incremental
- 5 Scrum Values, plus 3 pillars: Inspect, Adapt, & Transparency
- 3 Roles: Product Owner, Development Team member, ScrumMaster
- 3 Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment
- 5 Activities: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Backlog Refinement
- Definition of Done
Scrum Practices you will learn about:
- Other roles and interactions (Stakeholders, managers, experts)
- User Stories. Epics. Acceptance Criteria. INVEST
- Burn-down/up charts. Velocity. Capacity.
- Release Planning
- Scaling, Distributed teams
- Vision, Chartering
- Engineering/Technical practices
- Five levels of planning
What our Alumni say about SourceCell CSM training
"I wanted to thank you! For the class, I really appreciated all of the extra information you shared with the class regarding Lean Start-Up and Engineering Practices. Also I took the test this evening and “PASSED”. Thank you!" -- CSM attendee, Palo Alto, California, USA
"Thank you for the valuable information and excellent coaching over the weekend. I was able to pass the test in my first attempt and appreciate your patience in answering all the questions." -- attendee of a weekend CSM course, Palo Alto, California, USA
- An invitation, and prepaid voucher, to take the exam for certification (online)
- plus a 2-year membership in the Scrum Alliance
- plus 16 SEUs (Category B) within the Scrum Alliance
- plus 14 PDUs (Category B) within the PMI. SEUs and PDUs can be used toward CSP, PMP®/PgMP® and PMI-ACP℠ and other certifications.
- Planning poker cards
- Useful references and handouts
- 100% Money-back guarantee, if not satisfied. Just tell me by the end of the course, pre test.
- If you don't pass the test, you can repeat the course, for free, until you pass. (Almost everyone passes the first time.)
- A lucrative referral program: sourcecell.com/referralProgram.html